To formulate coherent and effective development and communication strategies, now more than ever, municipal governments must understand the dynamics specific to their community. There can be no effective strategy without an informed analysis of the actual needs of the population.
Leger has consistently built recognized expertise at the municipal level in Québec by creating, in 1996, the Municipal Indicator research model, which measures citizen satisfaction with municipal services offered by the municipality, and the importance that should be accorded to these services in order to identify action priorities.
Armed with this expertise, Leger’s Municipal Matters team has designed several tools dedicated to the needs of Québec’s municipal governments:
- Evaluating your municipal services
- Identifying your action priorities from the citizens’ point of view
- Targeting and prioritizing your enhancement interventions
- Establishing a portrait of your population based on the different profiles
- Obtaining an exceptional strategic management tool to inform decision making
- Comparing your municipality’s performance with Leger’s exclusive benchmarks
- Ensuring the social acceptability of your projects and decisions
Our Exclusive Models with Exclusive Benchmarks
To measure citizen satisfaction with municipal services and to compare your municipality’s results with similar-sized municipalities based on Leger’s exclusive benchmarks.
To get an accurate picture of quality of life at work, as perceived by city employees, and to compare your results with organizations in the public and para-public sectors according to Leger’s exclusive benchmarks.
For more information, please contact: